Shabestan news agency reported that a religious reference of Shia Ayatullah Jawadi Amoli wrote in his book titled as “the promised presence of Imam Mehdi AJTF”:
In the far absence period of the Imam AJTF, to keep safe from the problems faced by the social net of living, the Muslims could consult the comprehensive circumstantial knowledge bearer, who is a jurisconsult. This way Muslims can take benefit of the knowledge and guidance of the jurist and be relieved from the chaos of determining the living standard as the one that stays within the circle of Islam.
In practices of daily life one does not require a premonition, consulting or actual meeting relationship with Imam of times. Since Muslims are well taught about the social matters of living. Muslims should therefore live a life as clear guidance has been placed. There is no scale on which we can judge if someone claims that he has met the Imam of present times. Since this cannot be measured, we cannot say that if today somebody stood up and claims that he has met the Imam and narrates a new religious obligation, one cannot accept or deny the claimer since it is a difficult judgment to make, that can change the course of religion. An intelligent person knows that if such tradition starts the religion cannot be protected from distortion and change. And thus the Muslims waiting for the Imam won’t be able to carry the path steadfastly as there will be hurdles and doubts planted in the way. If this tradition starts, than no religious reference or the social infrastructure of living a life as Muslims can keep its position as before, since all these baselines could be challenged.
Therefore keeping this fact in mind, we must learn that the door of consulting the Imam AJTF is closed. And any claimer who claims to have consulted the Imam AJTF is a liar. The only way to consult the Imam AJTF and have his attention is by following the directions of the designated deputies. But one thing should be taken into consideration that following the directions of the deputies should not lead us towards inflation or extremism. One important thing to note is that deputy general should not be proceeded by deputy and one should not give importance to deputies when the deputy general has clear and final instructions regarding any matter. Excess of extreme is an act of ignorance.
:«لا تری الجاهل إلا مفرطاٌ أو مفرِّط).
1. Book os Allah should be studied with rational reasoning and argumentation, and narratives of Imams A.S. on beliefs, ethics, jurisprudence and rights education. These are the education that gives ultimate guidance and direction.
2. Attaining self-purification requires mind intelligence and authentic reference, to keep from going astray.
3. Prayers, supplications, religious hymns,ziyarahas and other religious offerings are good ways to attain guidance and seeking Allahs favor on matters beyond.
4. Pious, polite, humble and practicing religious references and learned people who are experts of narratives have written books and published their efforts that should be consulted to keep safe from doubts.
5. Fake deputies and representatives, those who falsely claim to be Imam are as bad as the ones that claimed to be Prophets. They are similar to Pharaoh who claimed to be none other but God himself.