چهارشنبه ۱ خرداد ۱۳۹۸
الأربعاء ١٨ رمضان ١٤٤٠
Wednesday, May 22, 2019
Leader of the Islamic Revolution Ayatollah Seyyed Ali Khamenei has called on all branches of the government to join forces to counter the negative impacts of brutal American sanctions against the Iranian nation.
Imam Hassan al-Mujtaba (A.S):The Innocent Imam
On the fifteenth of the holy month of Ramadan, in the third year after Hijra , the Prophetic house announced the birth of the first grandson of the Prophet (s.a.w). This good news was given to the Chosen Prophet (s.a.w) . He hastened to the house of his daughter, the chaste Zahra’, to communicate his congratulations and show his delight.
The blessed new born bady was taken to him and the Prophet (s.a.w) received him with the whole of his pure existence. He carried him in his arms. He kissed him and pressed him to his chest. Then, he said the call of prayer (adhan) in his right ear. The first voice that embraced the new born’s hearing and entity was, thus, the voice of right.
The Holy Prophet (s.a.w) turned to Imam Ali (a.s.) and asked him:
“What name did you give my son?”
“I wouldn’t precede you in doing ti, “Imam Ali (a.s.) replied.
“Nor would i precede my Lord,” averred the Prophet (s.a.w).
No sooner did this short dialougue take place between the Messenger of Allah (s.a.w) and his trustee, about the name of the new baby, than the Divine, Holy revelation came to the Messenger of Allah (s.a.w) telling him that Allah, the Glorified, had named the baby, Hassan.
On the seventh day of his blessed birth, the Messenger of Allah (s.a.w) went to the house of Fatima to do the remaining rituals. He slaughtered a sheep, and gave a thigh to the midwife. He also gave her one dinar in gratitude for the efforts she made for the sake of the baby and his mother, al-Zahra’ (a.s.). Then, he shaved the infant Imam Hassan’s (a.s.) head and gave the worth of the weight of his hair in silver as alms to the poor. He dyed his head with a kind of perfume called ‘Khuluq’. After that, he (s.a.w.) ordered that he be circumcised and he was circumcised.
Prophet’s Grandson in the Book and Sunna:
Imam Hassan (a.s.), the grandson of the Prophet of Allah (s.a.w), like the rest of Ahlul-Bait (a.s.), enjoys a high position in the book of Allah, the Most High, and the sunna of His Messenger (s.a.w).
The Holy Qur’an, the constitution of the umma, and Islam’s eternal miracle, has many verses which speak volumes of the position of Imam Hassan (a.s.), and Ahlul-Bait, in the sight of Allah, the Most High, and His Message , including:
The Verse of Purification (Tathir):
“Allah only desires to keep away the uncleanness from you O people of the House! and to purify you a (thorough) purification.”
Holy Qur’an (Ahzab 33:33)
It is reported that the Verse of Purification (Tathir) for revealed was that the Prophet (s.a.w) called for a Khaibari cloak (made in Khaibar), and covered Fatima, Imams Ali, Hassan and Hussein (a.s.) with it, and said: “O Lord! these are my family. So keep away uncleanness from the and purify them.”
In response to the prayer of the Prophet (s.a.w), this verse was revealed. It is a withness, given by Allah, in the Holy Qur’an,. about the purity of Ahlul-Bait (a.s.), and their infallibility and, also, explains the greatness of their status.
There are other verses like the verse of Malediction ‘mubahala’ (Aal-e- Imran 3:61) and the verse of Affection “mawadda’ (Shura 42:23) as mentioned before and others.
Regarding the Prophetic narrations, we mention the following:
1. Bukhari and Muslim report on the autority of Bara’, that he said: “I saw the Messenger of Allah (s.a.w) carrying Hassan bin Ali (a.s.) on his shoulder. He was saying: “O Lord! I love him, so love him.”
2. Tirmidi reports on the authority of Ibn Abbas, that he said: “The Messenger of Allah (s.a.w) was carrying Hassan bin Ali (a.s.), when a man said: ‘What an excellent mount you are riding, O lad.’
‘What an excellent rider he is,’ the Holy Prophet (s.a.w) replied.”
3. Anas bin malik said: “The Messenger of Allah (s.a.w) was asked: “Who is most loved by you from among your family?”
‘Hassan and Hussein,’ he answered.”
4. A’isha reports that “the Prophet would pick up Hassan and embrace him and say: ‘O Lord! This is my son, and I love him. Love him, and love those who love him.”
5. Jabir bin Abdulla says: “The messenger of Allah (s.a.w) said: “He who pleases to look at the Lord of the Youths of Paradise, let him look at Hassan bin Ali.”
6. Ghazali in his book, lhya’ (Revivval), reports that the Prophet (s.a.w) had said th Hassan: ‘You resemble me in my appearance and disposition.”
Copyright © 2013 Shabestan News Agency. all rights reserved.